Friday 1 April 2011

Whip it

I watched this movies few days ago. If you're looking for untypical teenage movies, I would strongly recommend this one.
 WHIP IT (2009)
I soo love this movie. Its about a teenage girl searching for her true passion in life. I really love the part that she dyes her hair blue for a beauty pageant just to annoy her mum. HAHA! But my favourite part is of course the part that she slaps the boy she used to date. I seriously thought she would forgive that boy like in any other happy ending love story. You rock babe!

Ok. I can't write long. Working on my assignments. Arrrggghhh. It takes like forever to finish all the assignments.
Ellen Page is sooo cool
Love her chic style

Nice hair

Nice hair. Nice dress. Nice smile. Err..

 She also stars in Juno, but I like her in this Whip It and Inception better. Well, I don't really have time to write review for all the movies I watched (Because I watch too many movies and it would take forever just to list them all down..Yah.. I am a movie-freak. So what)

Well. Who cares what I write in here. Opps. Somebody cares HAHA!

till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment