Monday 11 April 2011

Funny Story

It's Kind of a Funny Story

I Know it's 3.17 in the morning. I've just finished watching this movie. And I feel like I have to post it like right now. It seriously an awesome movie. It's about a teenage movie who is so depressed. Some says it's ridiculous for teenagers to commit suicide. Just because they have no friends doesn't mean their lives is over. But that's the point. Nobody takes these teenagers seriously. They feel like they're all alone. Well, if you feel so fucked up. Go and watch this movie. MAAAYYYBBEEE, you would feel better about yourselves. 

Ok. I don't want to say much because I really gotta pee right now. Err. I mean.. Yeah.. Nature's call.

And also. Emma Roberts is staring. Zach Galifianakis too. Haha. I love this guy. He's just hilarious. 

Ok. Really gotta run. Bye now.

Til then 

No comments:

Post a Comment