Monday 4 April 2011

Distracted..

Hey you.

Aha. I have just handed in one of my assignment today. Yippie. Err. But I cant be too happy as one more assignment is due on friday. Haha! I've done practically nothing for this assignment. Every time I sit in front of my laptop trying to focus, I got distracted by FB, blogging (like right now), youtube and etc.

OK straight to the point.

Taylor Momsen can also sing! She has her own band and they call themselves "Pretty Reckless". Well, truth is. I still prefer her in Gossip Girl. The songs is written by Jenny oppss.. I mean Taylor and her band mates. Great songs but their VC is very zombie-like movie. Can't believe that she is still underage. Well. See for yourselves.


Check out their other songs. It sounds pretty great.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment