Monday 4 April 2011

Sucker Punch

Amendment: Emily Browning character in Sucker Punch is called Baby Doll not Lucy as I previously mentioned in my previous entry here. Lucy is the name of her character in Sleeping Beauty. (It is still not in cinema yet)

I watched the you-know-which movie. And its true. It wasn't up to my expectation. It wasn't the movie I expected it to be. And I am a bit disappointed with that. But I do enjoy the movie. Superb CGI. Great storyline. The movie requires you to think and if I spoil the detail. I strongly believe that you won't enjoy the movie. Well. I don't really recommend this movie. But if you do looking for something movie, it MAY be a right movie for you.

I really should be working on my assignment.. Like right now!

Till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment