Sunday 10 April 2011

Easter

I finally watched Sucker Punch in cinema. It was actually a good movie. But my friends didn't really like it. They asked me for refund because I was the one who made them watch this movie. Urrgghhh.. Enough of Sucker Punch.

I am on holiday now. So that means I have soooo much time to waste and I just finished watching "10 things I hate about you". The TV series of course. They only have one season with 20 episodes and the last episode is kinda abrupt.

Watched the movie ages ago. I just have to love the movie. I can't remember how many times I actually watch it. And of course I prefer the movie version over the series version as Kat Stratford character in the movie is soo much cooler. And sweeter too. And prettier too. And smarter too. Annddd. Ok. Enough.

Patrick and Kat- 10 Things I Hate About You (1999_movie)


10 Things I Hate About You 
"I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it when you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all".
(Kat Stratford 1999)
 Till Then..
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment