Thursday 28 April 2011

Awesome peeps

So.. I just had my supper. Hehe. I forgot to take my dinner. How forgetful could I be? I lost track of time and when I realized, it was already almost midnight. So, lazily, I just made myself a mug of horlicks and ate two slices of toast. That explains the weight loss huh? I guess so.

Ok. I already watched latest Glee episode. I already love this 'Born This Way' song by Gaga. Though I am not a big fan of Gaga. But I must say, this is one of her best songs. Even there have been some issues and arguments about this song back in my home country. But I don't want to talk about that. Here are some vids of different version of Born this Way song by Gaga.
 
The very original version by the very original Gaga 

 
cover by Glee

 
cover by Maria Aragon (I'm not sure I already mentioned her in my previous entry but this girl is only 10 years old) check out her other videos on YT

 
 And she got to sing on stage with Gaga! Live!

 
 I know this one is not related in any ways to Gaga. Haha! But she is soo amazing! And pretty too. She's only 13! There are quite a lot of her videos singing other popular songs. But so far, I like this one the best.
 and...
 
Sooo adorable.

Till then..
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment