Wednesday 30 March 2011

More on Sucker Punch

Well.. This movie has been in cinema in US. I have read some reviews. Some says it's really awesome. But there are few reviews that I read that say the movie is not up to their expectation though the CGI is superb. Well, this just make more and more anxious, waiting for this hilarious movie to come out. And guess what, Emily Browning sings few songs for the soundtrack of the movie. I have no idea that she can sing.

One of the songs that she sings. Check out the other songs on you tube.
Beautiful Emily Browning

You go girl! You just get yourself another fan Emily! Err. Actually, I have been admiring her many talents and beauty since I first saw her in the movie of "Series of Unfortunate Events". Well. Too bad that Sucker Punch will be only in cinema on 1st April. Which is the day after tomorrow. Arrrgghhh. But still..


I can't still go to the cinema on 1st April as I have few assignments to hand in next week. And here I am, writing a new entry while I am supposed to be working on my assignments.

Moral of the story: Finish your assignment before even thinking about watching movies.

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment