Sunday 27 March 2011

Just another crap..

"Owh, cantiknya awak.. Kenapa la saya tak cantik macam awak ye.."
"OK.. Saya hodoh.."

padahal make up tebal seinci, tudung terbelit-belit, dress up mcm mak datin

For those who say themselves ugly and praise other people just to fish for compliments, f*** off..

ok.. I don't know why I am sooo emotional about this. Pardon the language. But I really hate when these kind of peeps fish for compliment when clearly they know they are not that ugly. Lain lah klu kau memang da kene sumpah jadi katak ke. Jadi hodoh macam laki dalam beauty and the beast ke. (anyway, I am looking forward to watch Beastly. Vanessa Hudgens and Alex Pettyfer are starring!!)

Ok.. Back to the topic. I am tired with these peeps who are sooo "being humble and modest" but actually fishing for compliment.

I'm not feeling so well. So forgive this another crap entry. Internet pon macam siput. argghhh

till then

No comments:

Post a Comment