Thursday 17 March 2011

get it right

New direction performance were so amazing..i am impressed..

It gives me the chills every time I listen to this song.. I think this is one of the best songs she sings..



And their second song is simply sooo catchy... I really thought they were going to throw slushies to the audiences at the end. lol..


 Great songs glee crew! Thumbs up for both songs... But of course I would prefer if everyone has their own solo parts. Only Rachel and Finn have solo parts in this song.. Still an amazing song though.

But I don't like their dress this time. It looks weird. Even Quinn couldn't really pull off in that baby blue dress. And they wore it with boots?? Just not my taste..

Sectional last year- dress is okaaayy.. Err.. Too simple I guess

Regional last year. Nice dress. But if it's up to me. I wouldn't want to wear this one. I don't think i can pull it off

Sectional this season. Definitely my favourite dress. Everyone looks good.

Regional this season. Just not my taste. 
 till then..
XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment