Wednesday 30 March 2011

Super Duper Crapping

I don't know why the hell I'm feeling like this. Well, congrates to myself for always getting yourself in a big mess. I know there are thousands other peeps whose having bigger problems than mine. But I don't know why that fact don't make me feel any better. Like seriously, I see other people around me having bad days just because of jealousy, bad hair day, lateness of allowance etc. Seriously girls?? I know I am in no position to say that my life is a mess, but that is exactly what I feel right now.

Hmm. People say talk to them when you have problems. Don't keep it to yourself. Well, hell to that. They never really mean it. The minute you tell other people your problems. They start to judge you.

Patience. Yah. I really need a dose of patience. If only it can be sold in pharmacy, I will be the first one to get it. OK! I know. RIDICULOUS!



This is written when I am really not in a good mood. Pardon the language and the exaggeration.

Writing here does help to calm myself.

Till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment