Tuesday 24 May 2011

Weekend getaway..

Yeah.. Can't wait for this weekend. But I don't really want to write about that.

There is a lot actually in my mind right now. Fuhh. Since I was a little girl, I always depend on my parents. I always refer to them when it comes to making a very big decision for myself. Deep in my heart, I always depended on them because I was too scared that I would regret my own decision. I was too afraid that if one day, I had to blame myself for the things that I decided all by myself. If I depend on my parents, at least I dont have to take all the blame all by myself. Hmm.. Childish much huhh? Yah. I know. I don't have any idea, why I refer those things in past tense though I think there are times that I still depend on them both. And I have no idea either why lately, I keep talking about them. Guess I really miss them.

When a day like this comes, having to make decisions, having to think something important over and over again. I remember those days, having my family by my sides (literally) to make decisions for me. But now that I am a big girl, I have to be independent. I am sick of people telling me that I am childish. I am sick with people reminding me how imperfect I am. I guess some people around me are sick too, of me to never satisfied with just what I have. I guess huhh?? Hmm. I know.


till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment