Sunday 22 May 2011

Distracted

My very own chart; there are few new songs and some not soo old songs that I can just enough listening to)

1. Nobody's perfect by Jessie J
2. Rolling in the deep by Adele
3. Breakeven by The Script
4. For the first time by The Script
5. Price Tag by Jessie J
6. Turning Tables by Adele
7. F**king Perfect by Pink
8. Smile by Avril Lavigne
9. Push by Avril Lavigne
10. Sing by My Chemical Romance
and the list goes on and on...

and songs that I think are either overexposed or I am just sick of these songs

1. Grenade by you-know-who
2. Lazy Song by you-know-who
3. Just the way you are by you know who
4. Mean by Taylor Swift
5. Who Says by Selena Gomez
6. Jar of hearts by Christina Perri (though this song is still on my playlists. Haha!)

Well, I'm not a big fan of you-know-who. I do not hate him either. It's just that I am sick that some people compare him to irreplaceable Michael Jackson. Duh! Well, I don't really like MJ either though. Haha!

Ok.

Till then

No comments:

Post a Comment