Sunday 22 May 2011

Smile..breath..smile..breath

Love those green highlights babe! Well, Avril is just one hot bitch.

Argghh.. Everytime, I am alone by myself, the pain comes again. I thought I won't talk about it anymore. Hmm, guess I just have to breath, smile, breath, smile, and smile again. Until I could really smile and really be happy with just what I have.

I have an exam in less than 48 hours and I really don't need anything to distract myself from study really. But here I am. Haha! Well, actually I have spent my whole night watching the latest series of America's next top model. (Well, until my friend asked to come over to makan2, then we discussed our exam paper. Which was only about like 20 minutes or so. Then we ended up watching video clips on youtube and chatting and gossiping.)

I really love this season as so full of dramas and tears. Haha! Love those two girls in finals; brittany and molly.


 They change both of their hair style just for the panel session. Brittany is looking hot with that boyish cut but this style just doesn't suit Molly. I like her with long blonde hair better. Ok. Enough! Back to work.

P/s: Why the hell, I am hearing this grenade song over and over again. Yeah. I know you have speaker and all. But please pretty please, this is a student campus, not a disco or sth. Be considerate. It's waaaayyy past midnight maannn.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment