Wednesday 11 May 2011

The luxury of Ben & Jerry's

Forgive me for this another crap entry.

Mood: Quite Happy despite the load of works and assignments. Currently doing nothing really academically useful but healthy for emotion. Well, we all need a break. So, I grab my Ben & Jerry's ice cream (which I won't eat in my home country because its really pricey.It only costs 2pound over here!!), and sit in front of my laptop to watch the latest episode of TV series that I have been watching from the first season; Gossip Girl.

Ok. It's not that I don't have work assignment due by the end of this week. Its just that I need some time for myself. And here I am. Eating really fattening food. Haha. I deserve a treat as I didn't really eat yesterday which causing stomachache earlier this morning.

till then
XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment