Thursday 9 June 2011

hey, I'm back

I know it has been ages since I wrote my last entry which was..err last month?? I could list hundreds of excuses of not being able to write my new entry but let's just ignore that ok?

Well, since I have not had the chance to watch the latest movie of my favourite movie series, which I am really upset with this fact. I went to cinema yesterday to watch the latest X-men movie! I seriously love this movie. I love the actors, I love the plots, love the CGI etc. But there is only one thing that I dislike about this latest x-men movie is I don't get to see much of Wolverine. Sob2. He only appears on one scene and the only thing he says is "Go fuck yourself!" Haha. The cool ever Wolverine. Even the very small scene of Wolverine manages to make me smile. Xmen; First Class is definitely one of my favourite movie of Xmen series. (After Wolverine Origin of course! Haha) And by the way, mentioned latest movie that I haven't watched is Fast Five. Yahh. Don't tell me I am so lame that I miss this movie in cinema. I have read enough reviews saying that this so famous Fast Five is the greatest movie of the Fast Furious series. Uggggghhhh!!

Actually, these great movies showing in cinema give me the idea to list my favourite movies of all time. So here's the list! (I couldn't rank them as I have too many movies that I enjoy)
1. Fast Furious series
2. X-men series
3. Iron Man 1 & 2
4. Transformer 1& 2
5. Inception
6. Megamind
7. Mulan
8. The Losers
9. Nanny Mc Phee
10. Yes Man
11. Hangover
12. My sister's keeper
13. Series of Unfortunate Events
14. Terminator series
15. Waiting for Forever
19. Narnia series
20. Charlie Bartlett
21. Mean Girls
22. Sherlock Holmes
23. Die Hard series
24. Indiana Jones series
25. Due Date
26. Date Night
27. Titanic
28. Anna & the king
29. Time Traveller's wife
30. Just My Luck
31. Confession of a Shopaholic
32. Clash of the Titans
33. Kung Fu Panda
34. Gulliver's travel

And the list goes on and on... haha

I think that's all for tonight. I can't always write so much for the time being as I am in the middle of lots of assignments, reading tasks, homeworks and my exam is just around the corner.

Till then..
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment