Tuesday 14 June 2011

Things that i wish to say

Random things that I wish to say to someone or just general thoughts but I can't never say to their face due to so many reasons;

* Don't talk to me that you're tired of drama when you're such a drama queen yourself.
* You do know your so called 'public apology' won't change anything right?
* Nobody really cares about your facebook status sweethearts.
* Things or quotes that sound good do not mean they are true, so don't simply copy and paste it as your own saying.
* Sometimes I feel I am hypocrite myself.
* I wish I can let go of certain things in my life but I am too selfish to do that.
* Sometimes I feel like yelling to someone face, "Hey stop showing off, you're not that pretty! Not every boy on earth fall in love with you!" (yah, I know this one is such an evil thought)
* When a random boy asking for your number, you're not obliged to do so. Don't be soo easy babe. (Unless he's really cute. say like chris evans??=p)
* Don't pretend like your life is soo full of drama. Your parents don't love you. Your bf is cheating on you and stuff. You do know you're the third person right sweetheart? (I really wish I don't just blurt this one out. I have no right to judge anyone's feeling)
* The stuff you love, you like, you adore.. Not everyone likes them.
* How come eating a white chocolate makes you a loser??
* You don't fucking know everything on the world!!
* You smell. Go have a shower. (this one is evil thought too. But my classmate is more evil. He covers his nose whenever this smelly girl is anywhere near him. And the girl does not even realize that this boy is being rude. Or she just pretends she doesn't realize that.)
* You talk about time management to everyone else. Go finish your own work!
* Calling others bitches doesn't make you better than everyone else.
* Sometimes, it is better to shut your fucking mouth then talking nonsense and annoyed everyone else in the same room.
* You just don't get it do you? When I say it's A. Then it still is A. Not B. No matter how many times you ask me. (I know this is confusing. Well, nobody's thought is really straightforward. Everybody is complicated. Especially me. Haha! OK. not funny.)
 * Hell you're annoying. Go somewhere else please?
* Ever heard of privacy? Or respect maybe? You don't go knock someone else door at 1.00 o'clock in the morning unless it's an emergency. Or use your speaker to listen to your Lady Gaga songs, or Bruno Mars, etc. late at night.

Forgive the crap. The things I said, not everything is true. Yah. I know. It is just expression of my feeling. (why the hell I care to explain myself?? Uhh. I have no idea)

Been feeling not well for these few days and I haven't touch my assignments let alone to do the revision for my exam. I'm scared that I might as well write craps stuff in my assignment like what I just wrote above. With all these throbbings in my head, I really feel like fainting, throwing up and all the unhealthy feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment