Monday 27 June 2011

When I get upset

When I get upset, one of many things I would do other than crying is to cook. Unlike most people, I don't eat much when I upset. I tend to fell sick rather easily too. I lost weight and bloody bla3. (Yah. I am oversensitive kind of girl. Go ahead. You can laugh)

So, this is what I was doing just now.

Pardon the innocent rubbish bin beside the table.


 If you're wondering what the heck was this girl trying to cook, it is lasagne. Well, it does taste like one. Though I don't really eat much of them.

I had been planning to cook this for quite a while. So, even when I was not upset, I would still cook this thing. It's just that when I cook, I tend to forget the things that make me upset for a while. Yeah. Just for a while. That's why I have this blog. I write when I am upset too.

I won't be providing any recipe as they are tons of lasagne recipe out there. Just google them.

*pardon the language and the crappy sentence. Blame the crappy mood. Well, one of my weakness. Blame something else other than myself. Whatever.

*and here come another problem. Yah. I complain again. I know. My friend said I need an anger management class.


No comments:

Post a Comment