Thursday 16 June 2011

PRO..

Yah.. I am a pro. Not pro for professional though. PRO that stands for procrastinator. Haha!

I like making excuses to procrastinate things that I should be doing. A very obvious example would be.. Err..Err.. My assignments perhaps?? Lalalala.. The minute I want to start doing my assignment. There will always be so called "obstacles". Lapa lahh.. Pening kepale lahh.. Takde buku lahhh. And thousands more excuses. Ok. That's exaggerating. Maybe not thousands. A few. But the point is, there will always be excuses to procrastinate things. Get what I mean??

And here was what I was doing.. Procrastinating my assignment.. Haha.. Watching movie. Haha.. *Faceplam*

Since I watched X-men First Class. I just can't get enough of his cuteness. *evil laugh*
err.. Why the heck I feel I sound like a crazy stalker. Haha. Like I care! Well. One thing I like about him is not really his cuteness though. I just love his voice when he narrates the story both in X-men First Class and Wanted.
Cute Mc Avoy

Yah. He can be cute. He can be hot. But I don't adore the moustache.

Watched this ages ago. And I watched it again just now.

Hottest ever Jolie.
OK. Enough with the crap. Let's get back to work peeps!
 


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment