Wednesday 6 July 2011

The matrix

The matrix (1999)
The matrix reloaded (2003)
The matrix revolutions (2003)


Of all the three "The Matrix" movies, my favourite is the first one. The plot is just soo awesome and genius. I wonder which genius people came up with such a brilliant idea to make those kinds of movie. To perceive the world we live in as just a virtual reality. The second sequel is packed with actions and stunts and stuff. And I just love how they end the third movie. Leaving the audience with big question mark in their thought, whether this Neo survives or dies in the end.

Somehow or rather, this matrix series have few similarities with inception. Well, I won't say its exactly the same or Inception is copying The Matrix. I would say both movies are awesome, brilliant and genius. But I like The Matrix better.

He is the one..

men in black

I don't usually feel like this, but when I see Keanu Reeves in black like this, I feel he is kinda showing off.Haha




"If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain." (Morpheus, The Matrix)

Soo.. what exactly is real??

Questions that is left unanswered. Ceh.

Till then
XOXO

2 comments: