Saturday 23 July 2011

Insomnia..

I have been on holiday for weeks already but it feels like ages I haven't wrote. Supposedly, I have more free time to write. But yeah, I don't always do things I am supposed to do. *ok, I know it sounds ridiculous* The only reason I don't write more is I don't really have the mood to write. Ok. Scratch that. Its all about laziness all over again. Yah. I am lazy.

Anyway, I have not been sleeping at the supposedly time others usually sleep for months already. Normal people sleeps at night and wake up in the morning but I sleep early in the morning (around 4-5 am) and wake up in the afternoon. I know its very unhealthy. But I just can't help it. I don't want to depend on sleeping pills all the time considering the amount of drugs I have to take due to my other health problems. *I am NOT a drug addict;drugs I take are prescribed by my doctor*

OK. Nak tuka topic; (kalau buat academic writing untuk lecturer tetibe tuka topic sesuka hati macam ni, confirm kene lempang laju-laju dan down gila bila dapat balik result assignment)

Last week, I watched Harry Potter with my buddies. It was as awesome as I expected. The only minor thing that did not reach my expectation was I thought I would cry. I am not a cry baby. Ermm. Ignore that. Ok. I really thought I would cry because there were too many sad events in the plot. But I didn't. Yah. I didn't cry and I am kinda proud of myself. Ceh. It's not that I always cry in cinema. In fact. I never cry if I watch movie in cinema, I won't cry when I watch movie with my friends. But I always cry if I watch sad and melancholy movies alone in my own room. Haha. That's my litlle secret.

Ok. Back to the HP movie and the reason why I didn't cry. I wasn't crying not because the plot was not effective enough. The truth is I almost cried. ALMOST. I DIDN'T cry ok. It was just simply because...

I heard this:

"What??!!! How can Harry die??!!!"

 A girl was screaming at the top of her lungs, shocked when Harry sort of died. Few girls were sobbing so loudly, so sad that they thought Harry really died. I assume they didn't read the book and nobody who actually read the book told them that Harry has to die as he is one of the horcruxes but then he would still live. My colleagues and I could just giggle and we didn't cry. Tak jadi nak feeling dah. But it was still sad.

And the last part. Make up Ginny sungguh tua. And Hermione's make up; looking matured but was still so gorgeous; as Hermione @ Emma Watson always is.

Today has been a long day. And I only slept few hours yesterday. I am so tired right now, and I hope I can sleep early tonight. And just like today. I have to wake up early in the morning tomorrow. Uggghh

Till then

No comments:

Post a Comment