Wednesday 2 February 2011

okeyyyy...

tajuk tak de kne mengena ngan this entry..haha

okehh..feel like writing new entry when im suppose to be doing my homework..spe ske homework ye takk..haha..

i've started watching this 90210 tv series..da abeh 3 season ak tgk..bez gak..



n the cast is of course super hot..
bev hills girls
 i love adrianna's character played by jessica lowndes..she's sooo hot and i jz love her soooo beautiful voice..


 cntik nyerr..at first i like silver better than her character..in the first season, she's kinda bitchy..then she becomes more mature..though ade gak mistake..nobody is perfect

 That’s how I know that you love me, that's how I know that you care, that's how I know that you want me, 'cause you take me as I am!
err..tp mse dy join glorious steinem nih..dy fall in love with Gia..the girl rmbut merah tu..

well..u got such a beautiful voice girl..meh lyh lgu die y len..

till then

No comments:

Post a Comment